Additional clothing for sale

I may sound stupid, but I guess it's impossible to have separately the "leather and laces" leather body harness only ? I would be cool to make something like He Man or something like that (It looks like it's attached to the underwear). Thanks in advance and sorry if it was done before xD"

I may sound stupid, but I guess it's impossible to have separately the "leather and laces" leather body harness only ? I would be cool to make something like He Man or something like that (It looks like it's attached to the underwear). Thanks in advance and sorry if it was done before xD"
If you mean the corset that comes with a leather coat, that is available seperately as the "Vixen Corset", available at Leather & Lace.
Just bought it there yesterday.

No, In fact I'm talking about the "strapped" suit. I actually remember that it wasn't available on the first one neither (as separate pieces)

Hm, then I don't know which one you mean, sorry :(

I would like to see some missing items that were available to purchase and customize at inauguration station. Now inauguration station is missing BTW...
But i would like to see top half of presidental suit, lilly (that one on face) and modern soldier outfit. Is it possible to do please? : )
Also i would like to say hello to everyone, its my first post in here.

CAN YOU TAKE A PART " STEEL PORT HERO"SUIT AND MAKE IT FOR SALE?

Please review the forum rules, specifically:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/link-forums/forum-rules.30/
Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.

Back