Additional clothing for sale

Hi whats the customiztion_item code line for unlock apolacyptic armor (one with "razors") ? Does anyone knows? I see some guys are having it... in saints row 4 official site.

Last edited:
Yea but inauguratino station is back on steam and it is in it... is is possible to "take out" code line from inauguartion station files and paste it to customization_item.xtbl SR4?

So, can't we add them? I'm not really hip to the model and texture side of modding, but doesn't that mean you can pack some custmesh st2 files?

I have been attempting to port SR 4 clothing and hair to SRTT, and vice versa, but have had no success. However, Knobby(V) believes it should work. The main problem is that I am incompetent. Everything we need is in the customization_item pack file, and I'd assume it's the same for Inaug. Station. All you'd have to do is unpack the I.S. customization_item sr2 file, pull out all the mesh files, drop the missing mesh files into SR 4's customization_item.sr2 file repack it and boom, it should work, since the items are already listed in the xtbl....or I assume it is. The trick with porting the hair and clothing between SR 4 and SRTT is that I'd have to also update the item xtbl, the store stbl, and so on. I tried my best, and it should be possible, but it might take better minds.

Long story short you have to edit the whole pack file....and that is tricky business my friend, but totally doable.

NOTE: The mesh files have goofy names so I'd just copy and paste all of them and let windows sort them out.

If drag & drop worked things would've been way easier for us. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. Volition can currently add entirely new entries to their asm files, meaning that they can add more assets to the game. We can't change the amount of entries in those asm files, as we can't edit them at the moment.

The items we "unlocked" here are perfectly usable because they do have their own asm entries and all of their files are intact. I always suspected that they discarded "bad" items that they couldn't fix quickly before releasing the game. Great examples for this are the pink "Lace Gloves" (files are in the game, but the women's variant morphs badly) and the "Apocalyptic Armor" (files are not in the game, has alpha disabled) from the Inauguration Station. For the rest of the items that are OK... I guess they just hid them due to console limitations. Everything I wrote here is guessing on my part, but perhaps a [V] will have a more accurate explanation.

Last edited:
@50percentJoe, a while ago GPZ aided me on how to tweak the customization_stores.xbtl file
in order to make the Presidential jacket as a separate purchase since the vanilla game itself
allowed you to buy the Presidential slacks & shoes too. With your permission since you made
this "Additional clothing for sale" mod, may I upload a ZIP file containing the updated customization_stores.xbtl file?

Back