All New Character Customization

Hello, sorry I haven’t been around much since the new update as my work has kept me really busy. I've seen some comments recently mostly about getting the mod to work, but thanks to 7ex they have been answered in a timely manner. I have been wondering what people think of the new textures and also if there are any suggestions or ideas for what can be done next. I have a laundry list of projects that I will work down but it would be fun to find out what others would like so I could take inspiration from this.

Again sorry that I didn't reply to your comment because of the work thing, I've put this at the top of my list of things to do for the next release. As you would know being a mod maker yourself when your testing these out some things slip the net. I must've started the game several thousand times in making mine, all down to fault finding.

My favorite part of this mod is the stockings and freckles, they really help create a unique character. The tattoos are of course nice as well. As for suggestions? Port this MF over to SRIV already!!! I know that may prove difficult but I'm very satisfied with this being the final version, it has everything I could ever want in it and it would be ace to have it in IV as well. The current stocking situation over @ SRIV is a simple texture overwrite so it has to be manually placed each session to change it up. It would be awesome if you could get this up and running in IV.

I Cant get this to work.
I Selected 2 for new Build, than 4 for all, and replaced the orginal files.
But it stucks always on loading screen. Tried everything but it only works with normal files.

I read the readme a few times but my english isnt the best. Dont know what i'm doing wrong.

Btw, I have Steam Version

Last edited:
I Cant get this to work.
I Selected 2 for new Build, than 4 for all, and replaced the orginal files.
But it stucks always on loading screen. Tried everything but it only works with normal files.

I read the readme a few times but my english isnt the best. Dont know what i'm doing wrong.

Btw, I have Steam Version

You can read through the thread, specifically the last few pages for help on what to do. Beyond that if you still are having issues my only recommendation is to do what I recommended the other guy--Gradually remove mods from SR3 until it starts working again.

I follow the instructions and all that happens is that the music suddenly cuts off while loading my game and then it's stuck on the loading screen forever.

I follow the instructions and all that happens is that the music suddenly cuts off while loading my game and then it's stuck on the loading screen forever.
Most of the time when that occurs is when one of the .asm_pc files isn't updated correctly.
Unpack both .vpp_pc files and update the .asm_pc files in it manually.

Back