All Zone Swap Names

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
function:
city_zone_swap("[name]",[true or false]) -- if no second parameter then assumed true
Example: city_zone_swap("stilwater",true) -- This would swap in the stilwater city from mission 1

m01 When Good Heists Go Bad
bank
bank_destroy
stilwater

m02 I'm Free, Free Falling
m2
int_m2
m2fx

m05 Party Time
m05
hq

m06 The Belgian Problem
m6
tower_saints
tower_dmg

m07 Return to Steelport
barge
is2

m08 Trojan Whores
m08
hq

m09 The Ho Boat
cargo

m10 Gang Bang
thermint1

m13 STAG Party
hq
hq_dmg

m16 deckers.die
vr

m17 My Name is Cyrus Temple
thermint
therm2
thermext1

m18 Air Steelport
m18
m18fx

m19 Zombie Attack
chemcrash
zombies
mayoroff

m21 Muderbrawl XXXI
m21

m22 Three Way
planecrash
burn
rubble

m23 STAG Film
daedext1

m24 Gangstas in Space
Mars

Cyber Blazing
vrtb

MISC
STAG -- Stag shows up Dowtown
lockdown -- bridges up

Could you edit some of them to point out what they do? Like what's the difference between "therm2" and "thermext1"? Is the "thermext1" the one with no ship?

And what exactly was the "is2" in m07?

And don't forget this one: traffic_disable_drawbridge_area(34, true) -- Disables traffic through Sunset Park, that STAG cordons off.

Could you edit some of them to point out what they do? Like what's the difference between "therm2" and "thermext1"? Is the "thermext1" the one with no ship?

And what exactly was the "is2" in m07?

And don't forget this one: traffic_disable_drawbridge_area(34, true) -- Disables traffic through Sunset Park, that STAG cordons off.

Yes, I plan on further identifying all of them, but have no idea yet regarding the differences between zones like therm2 and thermext1.

is2 is the Safeword club

traffic_disable_drawbridge is not a zone swap. It is a completely different function.

Hey IdolNinja, are these ALL the zone swap names? 'Cuz when you upgrade your cribs to the max than the building also get a lot taller and I thought that also was a city zone swap.

I also took a the thread about Minimaul's save editor and I'm not sure but thought I saw you were able to de-upgrade your cribs, can you confirm this?

Corrodias finished the save editor, and it's been released. You can try it out yourself and/or ask him about it in the thread:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-save-editor-c.1042/

You can also use Sandbox+ to revert crib zones back to the original gang control version, if that's what you're looking for. I don't know about the shorter height zone names. I couldn't find any references to them.

Hey IdolNinja, where did you find those? Because I would like to know what the names are for the zone swaps from the DLCs. Like the zone swaps from Johhny Tag his rampage.

Those were pulled via script names and some filenames for the cribs. I've already tried to load those TwC zones and they simply don't work. It's yet another problem with not being able to preload assets from the DLC archives, and we have no way of making that work still.

Back