Any mods for the Complete Edition??

Sup guys I am new to the forums and SR modding in general and I was wondering if there was any compatible mods for the Complete Edition (Retail)

Also, if any one knows about some hairstyle mods (because I need my Faux Hawk to complete myself!!) it would be great :D

Sup guys I am new to the forums and SR modding in general and I was wondering if there was any compatible mods for the Complete Edition (Retail)

Also, if any one knows about some hairstyle mods (because I need my Faux Hawk to complete myself!!) it would be great :D
Every mod is compatible with Complete Edition. ;)

What exactly do you mean by "retail"? You do have the Steam version of SRTT, right?

"Complete Edition (Retail)" ?
I haven't heard of that version of the game...

Where did you get that from?

the so called complete edition he calls it is from a site called skidrowgames. there is no saints row game released with the title complete edition. only the full package. and the complete edition also wasn't released retail. the full package is available via my local game store for the xbox 360 and the ps3 and it's available for 50 bucks. the pc version is probably only available via steam.

the pc version is probably only available via steam.

You can buy SRTT for PC on disk from a brick and mortar, but it's Steamworks and requires Steam as part of the install itself.

You can buy SRTT for PC on disk from a brick and mortar, but it's Steamworks and requires Steam as part of the install itself.
I bought mine from amazon UK, it is two DVDs that install into steam.

i mean the full package. i know the normal saints row 3 is available for pc in stores but idk if the full package is available for pc in stores

Back