Bad luck Saints Row IV

Probably the biggest problem of SR IV is the release date. So close to the releases of Watch_Dogs and GTA V. I still can't decide what game to pre-order, only because of the release dates of these 3 titels.

First world problems are a bitch.

Do you own a console? If not, GTA V problem is not your problem. :p

I own a console, but I refuse to play GTA V at bad/low graphics. However, if it won't be released on PC, thán I will get it for my console.

Use gamefly, great rental service for a little less than 12 bucks a month, totals to about $180 for the year.

So for the price of three brand new games, you can try out any you want, and if you decide to keep the game you get a very very good discount.
Plus they do sales on PC games just like Steam and have a few good titles you can download for free, Jagged Alliance 2 V1.13 anyone?

Use gamefly, great rental service for a little less than 12 bucks a month, totals to about $180 for the year.

So for the price of three brand new games, you can try out any you want, and if you decide to keep the game you get a very very good discount.
Plus they do sales on PC games just like Steam and have a few good titles you can download for free, Jagged Alliance 2 V1.13 anyone?

I might look into that.

I own a console, but I refuse to play GTA V at bad/low graphics. However, if it won't be released on PC, thán I will get it for my console.

I'll just wait for the PC version. The amount of clues that GTA 5 is coming to PC
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=540284
and simply the fact that that every GTA has come to PC leaves me without worries.

But if it for some reason wouldn't come to PC, then that is to bad and I will not be playing GTA 5. I probably would buy it but only once it costs only 30 bucks a few months later.

Funny fact is that I have GTA 5 already preordered for PC at my local game store :p

I'll just wait for the PC version. The amount of clues that GTA 5 is coming to PC
http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=540284
and simply the fact that that every GTA has come to PC leaves me without worries.

But if it for some reason wouldn't come to PC, then that is to bad and I will not be playing GTA 5. I probably would buy it but only once it costs only 30 bucks a few months later.

Funny fact is that I have GTA 5 already preordered for PC at my local game store :p

Dude where the fuck are you located? Damn! (And where did you preorder it from?)

i pre-ordered both the gta v collector's edition for ps3 and saints row iv for pc. and if the saints row iv collector's edition was available i'd have pre-ordered that as well. but sadly it's console exclusive. but we get modding. besides. i'll just pick up the saints row iv collector's edition for ps3 for a silly 40 bucks in a few years. just like i did with the gta iv special edition for ps3. totally sealed and new. that's cheap if you ask me ;D

Dude where the fuck are you located? Damn! (And where did you preorder it from?)

I'm located in Belgium XD My local gamestore is called Game Mania :p

http://www.gamemania.be/Default.aspx?tabid=87&gmgame=26695

Most of it is in Dutch so you won't understand but if you can scroll down a bit you can see a GTA 5 PC cover with a nice 'preorder now' button next to it :D

I don't know where you live but perhaps your local game store has an option to preorder for PC as well?

I'm located in Belgium XD My local gamestore is called Game Mania :p

http://www.gamemania.be/Default.aspx?tabid=87&gmgame=26695

Most of it is in Dutch so you won't understand but if you can scroll down a bit you can see a GTA 5 PC cover with a nice 'preorder now' button next to it :D

I don't know where you live but perhaps your local game store has an option to preorder for PC as well?

you gotta be kidding me. i'm from the netherlands. and i pre-ordered the gta v collector's at gamemania. besides. i was about to edit my post and link that website just like you did. awesome right?

Back