Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

This one needs a warning label for caution may be blinding:pView attachment 8660View attachment 8661 took the liberty of putting your design on the handle;)
If you feel needs changes let me know
By the way daytime is more blinding:p
It....doesn't seem to be working
6298BD0D1506E66578DBE86F384EC61C940E3C27

Its possible your asm updater didnt work right. Mine does that all the time. Try taking and putting all the guns you want to use including your new sword and put them in one folder on your desktop then add your items containers to that folder. Next take the entire asm updater folder and copy it to that folder. Now open the asm updater folder and run the first batch file. Remove all weapons from saints row folder and copy new from desktop to folder. You should now have a new weapons list for game to recognise. If this still doesnt work let me know and i will make you a custom setup of your weapons

This should fix your problem. Extract this folder. Inside is a fresh items_containers_pc straight from the recursive unpacker plus your decker sword and new copy af asm updater. Simply copy all weapons you wish to use(doesnt matter if mine or another mod) to this folder. Run the asm updater inside the folder and create your new weapons mod. Now copy the contents of this folder to your saints row folder. Now all should work

Attachments

• Gabe.rar
    537.9 KB · Views: 253
This should fix your problem. Extract this folder. Inside is a fresh items_containers_pc straight from the recursive unpacker plus your decker sword and new copy af asm updater. Simply copy all weapons you wish to use(doesnt matter if mine or another mod) to this folder. Run the asm updater inside the folder and create your new weapons mod. Now copy the contents of this folder to your saints row folder. Now all should work
I'm not sure why it didn't work since the only other mod with a similar function is 50percentjoe's Saints retexture for Shepard .45

I'm not sure why it didn't work since the only other mod with a similar function is 50percentjoe's Saints retexture for Shepard .45
Joes has different files like the items_preload_containers.asm_pc that conflicts with my mod. His has an extra mesh file in it that will conflict. So for best results take any weapon you want to use and put them in that gabe folder i gave you and run the asm updater and create a new mod. Wont matter if you use my weapon mod or his(i suggest staying away from mesh files)and i recomend deleting all weapons from saints row folder before inserting new mod.

Back