Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Keep the original black and chrome McMannus for those who prefer that one but also make a realistic looking black one as well, again don't get rid of the ones you did. I still like them and besides, sometimes I even alter between skins.

Hey brother, I think that ALL of your retextures are beautiful.
You have a great artistic talent.
May I request that when you get a chance would you please retexture the Viper Laser Rifle.

00staggunpic_ff.png

I would luv to see "Viper's Laser Rifle".

This is the finished golden shaundi 45's if anyone wants to test them(left the guides a little rusty for realism)View attachment 8734View attachment 8735 Added gold magazines,black onyx levers and slide,and custom trigger
Well, it does look great, but I wasn't expecting the Shaundi portrait. I'd much rather prefer my insignia on the handle, though

May I request that when you get a chance would you please retexture the Viper Laser Rifle.

View attachment 8762

No problem voltarox i think i will do stag weapons next so i can finish the collection then do requests and different designs;)

Well, it does look great, but I wasn't expecting the Shaundi portrait. I'd much rather prefer my insignia on the handle, though
No problem gabe;) easy change. Do you still want the handle diamondplated with your symbol or just your symbol?:oops: And would you prefer changes to the gun itself? By the way did you get your sword working?

View attachment 8762

Well voltarox looks like stag is back in action with a new logo and deadlier style with the viper rifle:cool:
Screenshot13424.jpg
The pad in back shows up silver in game play and left the scope lense red to go with the red skull eyes on the scope and bars a little dirty for a realistic feel:p
Maybe i try second version later but personaly i love the new logo:p

Last edited:
No problem gabe;) easy change. Do you still want the handle diamondplated with your symbol or just your symbol?:oops: And would you prefer changes to the gun itself? By the way did you get your sword working?
Pearl is fine

Back