Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

You know I never liked working with light skin on this suit, but after looking at this one it gives new meaning to chics rule and guys drool:p
Screenshot11430.jpg

Admixon, try this file and you tell me how it looks and you tell what you want done from there. personaly I like the color of the jeans to go with the outfit.

Attachments

• custmesh_-1058837135f.str2_pc
    482.1 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
Hah. I finally got it right. These lighter skin tones are a bitch to work with. This is the best I got for dragon assassin even with sweetfx
Screenshot6502.jpg

I completely redid the chest from scratch, reshaded the body and made a few little touch ups and now it looks perfect for the lighter skin tones:)
By the way Admixon, I am still working on the other one for you. I just needed to see how the skin tone was going to work out for you. I think I will make the jeans black anyway, and find a cool watch to match the outfit. I am not sure if I like how the big belt looks on the lower body, I may try and find a different design for it if you don't like it either.

By the way, thank you Admixon and gabby for liking my work. I been gone a while with family problems and nice to know people still like my work out there:). I hadn't done this for so long I almost forgot how:p

Attachments

• custmesh_-1058837135f.str2_pc
    409.2 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
well I am still working with this on, and tried to shade her stomach and backside to look more realistic like she is wearing hip hugger jeans. Not sure if it looks right or not so give me some opinions please.
Screenshot15217.jpg
Screenshot17978.jpg
Screenshot19761.jpg

I thought that leaving it one solid color just didn't seam right. some kind of shading would be more apropriat to look more realistic.

Back