Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Assasin is not spelled like that just wanted to point that out (On the .rar) it's missing an 's'. On a serious note these textures are just flat out amazing like when Car mods became a thing for GTA V
Well thank you:). Best compliment I've had in a long time:). Sorry for the bad spelling. I been working on porting a few things from SR4 to srtt. I got the fun bob hair style to work, the home cut, amazonion body armor replaced the go go dress, still working on a bunch of other stuff too. I really want to find a replacement for the ultor suit that don't have a collar.

Oh by the way, I guess I'm not doing to bad for a truck driver then:p

Anybody else ever hate that stupid strapped outfit from leather and lace? I hated it so I decided to create my own version of the strapless wonder.
Now they cant say I stole dlc on this one because all I did was steal the idea for the textures. Try this one for a replacement for that stupid gimp looking outfit. Eat your heart out wonder woman because the strapless saint got you beat lol.This is my compilation between the strapless wonder textures and my hot boots remake.
View attachment 11948 View attachment 11949
Thanks gabby:)

Well thank you:). Best compliment I've had in a long time:). Sorry for the bad spelling. I been working on porting a few things from SR4 to srtt. I got the fun bob hair style to work, the home cut, amazonion body armor replaced the go go dress, still working on a bunch of other stuff too. I really want to find a replacement for the ultor suit that don't have a collar.

Oh by the way, I guess I'm not doing to bad for a truck driver then:p

:D Also in your Black and Chrome collection some of the Clothing textures are using the same file is there a way to use both (and also what do they replace) and also some of the guns are missing screenshots not really a problem but would be nice to know what said guns look like

Anybody else ever hate that stupid strapped outfit from leather and lace? I hated it so I decided to create my own version of the strapless wonder.
Now they cant say I stole dlc on this one because all I did was steal the idea for the textures. Try this one for a replacement for that stupid gimp looking outfit. Eat your heart out wonder woman because the strapless saint got you beat lol.This is my compilation between the strapless wonder textures and my hot boots remake.
View attachment 11948 View attachment 11949
So you edited the strapless wonder. Me too :D
bandicam 2015-12-30 16-32-50-689.jpg
bandicam 2015-12-30 16-33-07-148.jpg

So you edited the strapless wonder. Me too :D
View attachment 11950 View attachment 11951
what did you use yours for? And what game? i actualy replaced the strapped outfit in srtt with my own creation. But nice work;)
and trust me, it aint easy to sucessfuly port some suits over to srtt. i had to import to 3ds max then export it and pack it correctly to replace the strapped outfit:p

Last edited:
:D Also in your Black and Chrome collection some of the Clothing textures are using the same file is there a way to use both (and also what do they replace) and also some of the guns are missing screenshots not really a problem but would be nice to know what said guns look like
good point. i did leave out screenshots on some i packed, but i put a posting of them on main page of this thread:)

Why? You don't have to use 3ds max to port items :p

It's SR4. I only mod SR4 :p
porting from sr4 to srtt some itema, actualy most, are not compatable with the utf 8 coding used in srtt. that is why it is harder to port from sr4 to srtt. then i have to find a compatable item to replace. not all items have the .rig and .scr morph files to be compatable.

porting from sr4 to srtt some itema, actualy most, are not compatable with the utf 8 coding used in srtt. that is why it is harder to port from sr4 to srtt. then i have to find a compatable item to replace. not all items have the .rig and .scr morph files to be compatable.
Hm, so porting items from TT to IV is easier than from IV to TT :(

Back