BLACK OPS 3 Discussion

These are the main problems with the COD series in my opinion.
Short campaign.
OP as fuck weapons that are unlocked WAY too early.
Melee weapons that deal more damage than a fucking high-end laser cannon or light machine gun. (Seriously!? Are the knives and weapon stocks in this universe made out of Tungsten?)
Under powered weapons that for some reason require a higher level than the more OP guns. (Why were the AS14 and Bal-27 starter weapons while the SN6 and ARX were locked away?)
"Merica' fuck yeah" story. (No seriously when did we get to play as a British or Russian soldier outside multiplayer?)
Schizophrenic tone. (The reason why so many people enjoyed WAW and MW2 is that at least they were consistent in terms of tone. Hmm reminds me of two open world franchises that can't make their damn mind on what they want to be. COUGH GTA, COUGH SAINTS ROW).
Overpriced DLC. (How come three maps cost FIFTEEN freaking USD!?)
Cool gadgets and weapons that are only used for a fraction of a mission. (Grapple Hook, Sticky Gloves, Hover Tank, K9 Unit, Juggernaut Suit).
Maps that are either too big (Ghost) or borderline claustrophobic (MW3 and Advanced Warfare).
Mediocre servers.
Terrible community. (I think the only gaming fanbases that are worse would be Sonic and FNAF).
If you want a good single player experience that lets you choose equipment and approach, then play Alpha Protocol (it's on Steam). Underrated game in my opinion.
Hmm nice game, thanks for the idea, what i meant back there is CoD gaves me my addicting dose of adrenaline

They did experiment with the idea of customizable load-outs in BLOPS 2, but in typical Activision fashion it was never implemented in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare.
As for the new character being Woods son, Black Ops 2 took place in the 2020's and at that point in time the "classic characters" (Woods and Mason) appeared to be in their late 80's. While Black Ops 3 is stated to take place a few years after the events of Advanced Warfare (late 2050's-mid-2060's). So it's more likely this character could be Woods' grandson or a new character all together.
Yeah, his descendant like i said. it's a bit unrelated but in the video i can point you at least 3 to 10 bugs, being it clipping errors and also bad looking animations, that's very laughable to me :D, all i can say is that since it's an "mass produced game" it quality will significantly drop. And AW was one of the best Sci-fi FPS i have ever played

If you want a good single player experience that lets you choose equipment and approach, then play Alpha Protocol (it's on Steam). Underrated game in my opinion.
i like the Call of Duty series (even with their good and bad games, like in SR), i have been playing CoD since the PlayStation 2.

In Call Of Dutys case, I don't see how mass produced is affecting quality. You know all those COD developers have $$$$$.

Back