Car Handling mod

I wish to ask if the car handling will make the handling different on other cars too? Also, are there a possibility to make cars that got a tire shot or even popped off the rim, slipping randomly? I'd like to see my chasers losing control of their vehicles after one well-placed shot. :3
Thank you forwardly.

I wish to ask if the car handling will make the handling different on other cars too? Also, are there a possibility to make cars that got a tire shot or even popped off the rim, slipping randomly? I'd like to see my chasers losing control of their vehicles after one well-placed shot. :3
Thank you forwardly.

Like Royce said, the changes are per specified vehicle. Basically, each vehicle does have its own file containing the various car parameters, including the handling parameters.

As for making vehicles with popped tires to slip randomly, the idea is interesting but I doubt it can be done. But there might be some hidden variable somewhere that could help make this happen... I'll keep my eyes open for this kind of stuff, but not actively search for it.

How about the hammer? I own a Magnum srt8, the car the hammer is modeled after, and it can handle corners like a champ, even at speed. The hammer is like a boat on pavement. :(

I recently posted a request on the neon customization and as i saw here there aint no answer..I havent checked the files just yet so i might hunt it down after this post is sent. Ill do my best.Also ill do the same with the bike ;)

Back