Character Mods?

epic bump. but to answer your question. it's probably the super sliders mod inside gentlemen of the row. which you can find here: /
I have a question. Is the sex appeal slider on this mod independent of the character build? On one mod I've tried, the character has to be fat or muscular for a commensurate breast size increase lol. It seems far too expansive to install and test out on my own and I haven't finished the main game yet.

idk about that. what i do know is that if you install the super sliders mod in gentlemen of the row it will mess up your character if you customised it and didn't keep the default char. i don't think hairstyles and such matter. only the face gen. another thing is that you can disable every mod in gentlemen of the row and just keep the super sliders mod selected. then build a loose files patch. then place the files that are in the MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS folder into the SR3 root folder. which is somewhere in your steam apps. but you can read the instructions on how to use gentlemen of the row in the readme. wasn't needed for me though. it's pretty self explanatory.

There is no fix because it's not broken. That's just the way it works. A slider value of, say, 20 for vanilla is going to be a much greater depth with the mod. You just have to redo your character's sliders is all.

idk about that. what i do know is that if you install the super sliders mod in gentlemen of the row it will mess up your character if you customised it and didn't keep the default char. i don't think hairstyles and such matter. only the face gen. another thing is that you can disable every mod in gentlemen of the row and just keep the super sliders mod selected. then build a loose files patch. then place the files that are in the MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS folder into the SR3 root folder. which is somewhere in your steam apps. but you can read the instructions on how to use gentlemen of the row in the readme. wasn't needed for me though. it's pretty self explanatory.
Thx much for the guidance :) .

Back