SPOILERS CID speculation

CID talks about his body being decayed after the many years being traped. That implies that he had an organic body, and isn't exactly an AI. Metal robotic bodies rust, not decay. Also in MOM, there is talk of a King who fought the Zin bravely and refused to give up, even proved a worthy challenge to Zinyak. Zinyak locked his mind deep within the bowls of the simulation, and it drove the king mad. I could just be connecting things that don't exist, and I can't seem to find any CID audiologs.. so is the fanon, or canon?

I really don't know if it is. People know about CID, and the announcers never call the guy the Mad King. Personally I was calling him Mad King due my favorite King in Yellow. As well as CID being my favorite Homie.
tumblr_lni00sx2Uw1qlzdaqo1_400.jpg

It is a spoiler. Added spoiler tag to thread and changed title.

The other question should be who's the chick at the end, the one doing the voice over at the beginning (and a couple of other places).

Oh and can we get a full list of the pic's that are at the end (Gat and the Trojans, Peirce and Newton, etc)....

The other question should be who's the chick at the end, the one doing the voice over at the beginning (and a couple of other places).

Oh and can we get a full list of the pic's that are at the end (Gat and the Trojans, Peirce and Newton, etc)....
Jane Austen, you should've did all of the loyalty missions ;)

I did all of the loyalty missions, I'm just trying to figure out who she is...
Is that where the next Volition game is going, what was she to the Saints (I don't remember her being in SR1 or SR2)

Shes a famous writer, her inclusion was to show how the Zin had captured/cloned famous people from Earth's past and also likely to imply that the Saints themselves are going to go through time to basically dick around.

Shes a famous writer, her inclusion was to show how the Zin had captured/cloned famous people from Earth's past and also likely to imply that the Saints themselves are going to go through time to basically dick around.

All the drawing that were in the end credits pretty much show they are going to play around in time.
Hmmm, will they break the time line, and if they do will the Time Cops show up to arrest them???

Back