Climate and Graphics Tweaks SR4

Great mod! Exactly what I was looking for! I love the looks of empowered and free. How do I select the look I want? I'm new to SRIV/modding SRIV and the instructions weren't too clear on that.

Thanks for this amazing mod, the improvements over vanilla lighting is enormous. I made a SweetFX profile to go with it. It adds more bloom to give lights a more ethereal look to them. It makes the ship and the Empowered over-ride look particularly good. Mix results in other settings. It also increases the vibrance for blues heavilly, which makes situations where the sky is blue such as empowered particularly nice. Haven't tested with changing time of day as this functions has not been unlocked. I'm using sweetFX 2+reshade. I'd use the reshade installer rather than placing the files in the SRIV folder yourselves but it's up to you. Once reshade is intalled, copy my uploaded file and replace (...)\Saints Row IV\SweetFX\SweetFX_settings.txt. I'll probably open a thread with pics later but I thought I'd share this now.

Attachments

• SweetFX_settings.txt
    29 KB · Views: 928
seTaDMd.jpg
2 years later:
20160831114741_1.jpg

Back