SPOILERS Dead Island and Saints Row crossover in 2015?

On the last mission I saw a bit of code on the screen that said "Dead Island_Saints Row2015" before the simulation crash down. Has anyone else seen this?

I wonder what this means...

>.> i was more intrigued by the Shaundi_Sex_Tape that i didn't notice the Dead_Island reference there... i remember Keith David saying "Damn aliens interrupted my Dead Island" so that's twice they referenced it?

What has Dead Island anything to do with this anyway? I know it is referenced, but why?

I bet someone at Volition is a fan of Dead Island!

What has Dead Island anything to do with this anyway? I know it is referenced, but why?

I bet someone at Volition is a fan of Dead Island!

Both of them are under the same publisher Deep Silver, so having tie-in won't be impossible.
Like Sega doing Sonic, Miku, and other Sega product in their Phantasy Star Online 2 game.

It's not impossible but I'm 99% certain it's there only as a fun joke.

If it did happen though that'd be cool. Even if it's just adding Gat, Shaundi, Kinzie, etc etc to star in their own Dead Island game, or just as player skins or something.

It's not impossible but I'm 99% certain it's there only as a fun joke.

If it did happen though that'd be cool. Even if it's just adding Gat, Shaundi, Kinzie, etc etc to star in their own Dead Island game, or just as player skins or something.

If I could play as SR character in Dead Island then it would buy an insta-buy.

i was thinking a possible DLC type deal where the world is taken over by Zombies and you team up (over a course of missions) with the DI Characters and eventually unlock them as Homies or what not. thought that'd be cool.

Well, that would have to be a serious version of SR then. Because dead island is a serious horror game, IDK if the SR universe would fit properly lol

Back