DFA Nuke at any height

I really enjoy messing around with the Death From Above nuke but don't really like climbing buildings/abducting myself to do it every time.

DFA as it is now seems completely useless honestly. It does hardly any damage compared to stomp (and you get it much later in the game). I find that I never use it outside of trying to simply do the challenge for it which in of itself is a huge pain since it seems like it takes 2-3 DFAs to kill an enemy.

Here you go.

any_height_dfab_by_alo81-d6jgj3w.gif

Mod attached.

Attachments

• tweak_table.xtbl
    426.5 KB · Views: 566
Here you go.

any_height_dfab_by_alo81-d6jgj3w.gif

Mod attached.
Never mind, I took a crack at it myself, first time modding any saints row game. Surprisingly easy to adjust this stuff. Though you may still want to consider a merge with LeGeNtUs for other people who aren't inclined to do it them self :)

Never mind, I took a crack at it myself, first time modding any saints row game. Surprisingly easy to adjust this stuff. Though you may still want to consider a merge with LeGeNtUs for other people who aren't inclined to do it them self :)

I used the compare plugin in Notepad ++.

Could you please tell me what the specific modifier for this is? I'm afraid I may fuck it up if I mess with it.

Edit: The specific name for this is Player_death_from_above_nuke_distance and its on about line 6809

Back