DLC that YOU want to see

More powers, and more elements, are definitely a must.

I'd also like to see a superhero-based mission DLC if possible. Stopping events like muggings, and whatnot. Maybe even taking on a giant rampaging radioactive monster with nothing but your powers (or better yet, your fists).

More powers, and more elements, are definitely a must.

I'd also like to see a superhero-based mission DLC if possible. Stopping events like muggings, and whatnot. Maybe even taking on a giant rampaging radioactive monster with nothing but your powers (or better yet, your fists).
This is very cool, I don't like weapons very much (In fact my favourite weapon, if I have to use it is the bat. Guns may be useful in certain occasions, but is funnier to fight with your strength only)

The DLC for Saints Row 4 is finished, but there might be an Ultor-themed expansion pack or spin off coming somewhere down the line, as indicated by that tweet Jay Mohr sent out last month. Knowing Deep Silver, they might just turn it into a new $60 DLC store game in order to make even more profits.

I've been pretty unimpressed with their handling of Saints Row DLC so far, but I'm not surprised. DS/Koch seems to be maybe even more cynical than THQ was when it comes to their ability to push out rushed, buggy games with piles of DLC which should have been expansion packs, considering the amount of new content offered. Dead Island: Riptide is a fine example of this, although I thought the original was pretty mediocre too. I don't expect much from the same guys which published fucking Ride to Hell: Retribution.

me too :/ we just have the ship as a crib and its not even the mothership just some cruiser XD

I want them to turn the huge Zin ship above Steelport into some mega-crib, or something. VTOL, jet Hangar, can be accessed from the floor-level entrance.

Possibly the most pointless interior in the game.

I want them to turn the huge Zin ship above Steelport into some mega-crib, or something. VTOL, jet Hangar, can be accessed from the floor-level entrance.

Possibly the most pointless interior in the game.
It would be cool. When I played Sr4 (not that i don't play it, I like to play Sr4 to relax) I though at certain point I would go inside that thing.

Back