Do you guys know any neat horror movie ?

Oh, check out Horror Express with Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. The movie is public domain so you can find it on Youtube. Not a half bad flick, it's also fairly original with some decent star power behind it. The public domain prints are pretty washed out but there is pretty good Blu-ray release of it.

If you still want one, I checked out this move 'grave encounters' and found it pretty good, worth checking it out. The fact that it is a 'found footage' film really is great. The second one was also pretty cool.

John Carpenter's The Thing

No matter how old I get, this is my all time favorite horror movie.
Oh absolutely right! That's one of my favourite movies ever.
I suggest Cabin fever, although it's more splatter than horror: there are some very, very nice disturbing scenes.
Evil dead 1 and 2, but the first is more gory. The 2013 evil dead it's a joke, sadly.
I liked Killer clowns from outer space too of course :D

Evil dead 1 and 2, but the first is more gory. The 2013 evil dead it's a joke, sadly.
As sad as that is to say, the 2013 re-imagining of Evil Dead was very disappointing. I'm glad to see that it used practical effects; but despite Sam Raimi himself being involved in the new film, it fell quite short of capturing the spirit of the original or finding its own identity.

Back