Do you own a car from SR4?

It's both Panamera and Aston Martin Rapide. That's a good thing to see Blade at all because since SR2 I've been longing for any Porsche-esque car in Saints Row.

It's both Panamera and Aston Martin Rapide. That's a good thing to see Blade at all because since SR2 I've been longing for any Porsche-esque car in Saints Row.

Yeah forgot about the Rapide. I guess it can be based off either of 'em since it lacks the brand-specific details of either but the general design of both.

Anyway the Panamera is a joke, I wish SR IV would have real Porsche. A 911. So what if it's the same damn car it was 50 years ago? It's the same damn car because it's a damn good car!

I think the Blade being inspired by the Porsche Panamera is a pretty big stretch. Both are 4 door but have completely different front ends, and not really all that similar rear ends. I'd keep looking on that one. Now I'm not saying the Hyundai is the car, but it at least has the correct front end and rear. Frankly 4 door hatch backs are not my thang. The Aston Martin is even further away from the Blade......However, it does seem to be less inspired by Asian imports and more by European cars....if it was Hyundai I'd assume they would have had it under the Wassabi car manufacturer, but it has Scorpion on it like the American Muscle cars....

Last edited:
I think the Blade being inspired by the Porsche Panamera is a pretty big stretch. Both are 4 door but have completely different front ends, and not really all that similar rear ends. I'd keep looking on that one. Now I'm not saying the Hyundai is the car, but it at least has the correct front end and rear. Frankly 4 door hatch backs are not my thang. The Aston Martin is even further away from the Blade......However, it does seem to be less inspired by Asian imports and more by European cars....if it was Hyundai I'd assume they would have had it under the Wassabi car manufacturer, but it has Scorpion on it like the American Muscle cars....

You said it was based off a 2-door Hyundai hatchback ._. Forgive me if I don't take anything you say seriously anymore.

You said it was based off a 2-door Hyundai hatchback ._. Forgive me if I don't take anything you say seriously anymore.

You've been taking me serious!? That's your first problem. Technically I believe that the Hyundai is a 3 door....but there are so many of these butt ugly hatchbacks out there it's hard to say which one fits this best. I'm sure there's a Euro car that fits the Blade better....most American, and Asian hatchbacks are small....or called minivans.

EDIT: Jaguar XJ is a bit closer.....ehhhh....really not my forte of cars.....I'm more of the stupid American type. MUSCLE!

Last edited:
You've been taking me serious!? That's your first problem. Technically I believe that the Hyundai is a 3 door....but there are so many of these butt ugly hatchbacks out there it's hard to say which one fits this best. I'm sure there's a Euro car that fits the Blade better....most American, and Asian hatchbacks are small....or called minivans.

EDIT: Jaguar XJ is a bit closer.....ehhhh....really not my forte of cars.....I'm more of the stupid American type. MUSCLE!

No it's not. It's a Panamera. Seriously is it so hard to look at actual pictures of the cars instead of taking guesses?

I've been comparing the Blade, Panamera and Rapide side-by-side and I'm pretty sure it's based off a Panamera. The Rapde's door design is completely different, the front and back are longer, and the Panamera / Blade has a curvier and more sports car oriented design, whereas the Rapide is a flatout limousine. Not to mention, the Blade doesn't feature anything that even remotely resembles Aston-Matrin's somewhat pointy signature front with the fancy grill and headlights.

I do however see why some people might think twice before saying the Blade is based off a Panamera (other than the fact that they don't look at actual pictures of them *cough*). I think... not really but, I did remembered this thing:

1956949.jpg

4721347.jpg

This is the Gemballa Mistrale, and it's basically a Panamera with a fancy bodykit.

Ugh, me no likey the Panamera. The Blade, on the other hand, is a far more handsome car. While it's not completely awful, I suppose, I just don't like the look of a stretched Porsche.

You and me both. Cayenne ain't much better ether.

I've been trying to invent a new color in the turquoise range, when I finally nail it down I plan to call it "Abomination." I hope someday Porsche names an SUV after it.

Edit: Dammit apparently I thought I was being clever, but the color I always think of when I see Porsche SUV's is actually called just Cyan. Derp, but the hate is still there.

I've been trying to invent a new color in the turquoise range, when I finally nail it down I plan to call it "Abomination." I hope someday Porsche names an SUV after it.

Edit: Dammit apparently I thought I was being clever, but the color I always think of when I see Porsche SUV's is actually called just Cyan. Derp, but the hate is still there.

That's all that is truly important.

Back