Do you play multiplayer?

Weather it's because I don't have a mic, my social skills , or other various things ,I just chose not to play with others. Truth is I can't stand other peoples company.

But you are right about one thing ,Zicorn Javega, I can't start a good conversation with other people. I can't bother to say hello to anyone who says it too me. The only person in this world that I enjoy talking to is ---Get ready to laugh--- >Myself<---. However, I feel like as if I have answered your question so I'll take my leave from this topic. Try to anyway.

I've been playing Co-Op with a friend, but mostly just that. When I play alone I leave it public and accept any requests but usually no chatting happens, and the other person leaves.

i like to play with randoms, assuming they dont have any cheats enabled, communication is not too big of an issue as you can type to them with steam without adding them (may say they offline but they still recive the message and can reply)

ah thanks for the heads up on that i was never able to get someone to reply, figured it might be imposable to send messages to eachother

Back