Saints Row IV Enter the Dominatrix - 22 Oct 2013

also, we get a christmas-themed pack? why am i picturing we get some kickass christmas-related weapons, weapon outfits, and skins? :O
I CANT WAIT TO BE A SOCIOPATHIC SANTA! HO HO HO BITCHES!!!!!

You'll get a second DLC mission pack, called How the Saints Saved Christmas, later this year.

Yeah... screw "Enter the dominatix"! I WANT THIS ONE SO BAD!!!!! Mission pack? fuck yeah, not just "yet another outfit" !

Makes me think of :
20121208-113150.jpg

I'm a little disappointed that only 2 mission pack dlcs will be released for SR4...plus the fact that ETD is not canon with the series.This results in only How Saints Save Christmas mission pack makes the game better story-wise.That doesn't mean that I won't be getting ETD I'm sure it will be a lot of fun on gameplay side.

Too bad there won't be more mission DLC packs.It would've enriched the Saints Row world by a lot (story-wise).

Yes, finally a date :) Looking so forward to it, plus I'm glad How the Saints Saved Christmas is officially announced.

I also wish there were more story DLC planned, but I'll spend that time dreaming of what next gen can bring to Saints Row or whatever Volition decides to create.

Back