Saints Row IV Enter the Dominatrix - 22 Oct 2013

Nah, Gears 3 had a season pass and that came out before BF3, I believe. IIRC that was the first game with a season pass, and when that sold like hotcakes that was when Call of Duty started up with their Elite program, BF3 got Premium, and all those other franchises started throwing a season pass in. I could be wrong, though.

Finally i have been waiting for this for a while now. And Donnie is in the game basically? So that means that probably they will throw Lin in somehow

still, this seasons pass is much cheaper than sr3s seasons pass....
so its best to get the seasons pass while its still cheap. :p

omg,,,,,,in this picture where you fly inside someone's mouth...................i think its paul (the big soda can) because it says paul on the tab if you open it.

so this has something to do with a witch, paul, zinak etc.

1374207_631696420214869_1318816053_n.jpg

Dildozer, LOL. :D

I really hope that this or the Christmas DLC explains how Kinzie escaped the simulation. The boss asks about it, but it's left as a loose end. Along with a lot of stuff, actually...

I really hope that this or the Christmas DLC explains how Kinzie escaped the simulation. The boss asks about it, but it's left as a loose end. Along with a lot of stuff, actually...

Kinzie also has to explain why did she go all the way to the other side of the Zin ship in order to save Keith first and then come back to save the Boss...That's kinda creepy.

Kinzie also has to explain why did she go all the way to the other side of the Zin ship in order to save Keith first and then come back to save the Boss...That's kinda creepy.
That's always clear, though
Everyone loves Keith. Shaundi even rushes you through a mission because she doesn't want to be late for her date with Keith :p

Back