SPOILERS favorite mission/scene/thing? (beat the game first before posting here!)

those are always a delight. say, maybe idol can mod a full version of stillwater into sr4. with new missions, challenges, and such. i tells ya man, that would be so epic. (i dont want it to replace steelport... maybe with the sdk there can be a second simulation post-story to relive stillwater, or maybe a dlc? its possible... just an idea volition)
and i would love to see a mod like this!

They Live fight scene between Keith David and Roddy Piper.
HAH! my mind was blown at that part.. didn't expect to see him, i heard the bagpipes and was confused as to why i was hearing Piper's theme song...

The highlights of the game for me were seeing SR2 Shaundi in the plane mission and everything with Gat. Keep in mind that I went into this completely cold when I played the alpha back in April, so these weren't spoiled by trailers. It completely blew my mind with the awesome. I even got all choked up on camera talking about the part of the Gat loyalty mission where it was playing the Boys are Back in Town. :D

The highlights of the game for me were seeing SR2 Shaundi in the plane mission and everything with Gat. Keep in mind that I went into this completely cold when I played the alpha back in April, so these weren't spoiled by trailers. It completely blew my mind with the awesome. I even got all choked up on camera talking about the part of the Gat loyalty mission where it was playing the Boys are Back in Town. :D
ah the boys are back, that was a glorious moment indeed, i let Gat get most the kills i decided to sit back and reminiscence with the occasional kill here and there...

Oh some interesting pairing to drive around in VR Stealport with once your done.
For Hilarious conversations go with:
Gat and Tanya; Maro and Tanya; Cyrus and Tanya; Fun Shaundi and Tanya; Gat and Tanya; Pierce and Tanya etc etc...
When I get really board I'll pull a couple of characters in and just drive the runways at the Stealport airport just to hear the converstations...

it made me upset... could only go 10 mph and the car basically controlled itself... couldn't run over anyone or anything D:< i was angry!

Well, it actually did control it self, do nothing and you'll still end up at exactly the same spot, and by nothing I mean step away from the keyboard.

There were so many things I loved about this game. I think the shock and awe scenes were the ones I loved, you didn't see 'm coming really. Though the betrayal part went by a little fast and I'm kinda puzzled as to how Zinyak managed to contact Keith.
The Gat and Shaundi parts were also memorable.

And the sing-along with Pierce of course. Pierce is crazy.

Rage of Saints. Or Saints of Rage. Whichever it was. I'm a huge Streets of Rage fan and this felt like a nice little throwback/homage to it.

Back