Forgetting SRTT modding because of SRIV

There is still so many things that should be included in saints row 3. Imagine with the full SKD release including editable world geometry etc... we would be able to create water traffic, trains that actually drive, life at the airport, etc...
You can do all that but in SR4 :D

But in truth I never forget about SR:TT due to it's craziness SR4 was born

You can do all that but in SR4 :D

But in truth I never forget about SR:TT due to it's craziness SR4 was born

I know you can do all that in SR4, but I have to admit that I like SR TT more. SR IV takes place in a simulation while in SR TT, Steelport is a real city. So basically that would already make it a lot more fun to put those features in it.

I know you can do all that in SR4, but I have to admit that I like SR TT more. SR IV takes place in a simulation while in SR TT, Steelport is a real city. So basically that would already make it a lot more fun to put those features in it.
I only like SR4 because I'm a huge matrix fan lol

There is still so many things that should be included in saints row 3. Imagine with the full SKD release including editable world geometry etc... we would be able to create water traffic, trains that actually drive, life at the airport, etc...

I would very much like to see trains running again...just so I can shoot at them. Just like from Saints row 2.

I only like SR4 because I'm a huge matrix fan lol

I must have seen the Matrix about five to ten times now ;) I watch the triology about every two years and I have spend countless hours playing Enter The Matrix and The Matrix Path Of Neo ;)

Saints Row 4 indeed has some Matrix references, like being plugged into a simulation. I also remember the level where you had to choose between the red or the blue door. And the level where you had to fly with your spaceship through the big alien ship reminded me of the Nebuchanezzard (sorry if it is misspelled) ;)

I would very much like to see trains running again...just so I can shoot at them. Just like from Saints row 2.

I was more thinking of using them :) I believe there are multiple stops right? I remember at least two. Shooting them also is an option offcoarse, why not both? ;)

I was more thinking of using them :) I believe there are multiple stops right? I remember at least two. Shooting them also is an option offcoarse, why not both? ;)

Oh I suppose you can have both. How 'bout we add the ability to drive them?

Idk. I would find it pretty boring tbh :p
Well how 'bout making it a diversion? Like Train hostage or You ( being the engineer) Start a Glorious life as a Train operator. Earning moolah and respect. I do like the idea of Train Hostage though.

Well how 'bout making it a diversion? Like Train hostage or You ( being the engineer) Start a Glorious life as a Train operator. Earning moolah and respect. I do like the idea of Train Hostage though.

Yeah, me to, train hostage sounds cool.

I must have seen the Matrix about five to ten times now ;) I watch the triology about every two years and I have spend countless hours playing Enter The Matrix and The Matrix Path Of Neo ;)

Saints Row 4 indeed has some Matrix references, like being plugged into a simulation. I also remember the level where you had to choose between the red or the blue door. And the level where you had to fly with your spaceship through the big alien ship reminded me of the Nebuchanezzard (sorry if it is misspelled) ;)

don't forget when you kill a warden you fly into their body XD

Back