Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Then ask anyway.
I need to Shaundi walked the streets without any weapons!
The picture I have, instead of SMG-gang, wrote none, but on the street is still walking with a gun, but when I called Shaundi on the phone, she came without a weapon and hit with fists and kicks all, what can be corrected to a mass Shaundi without a weapon?

Attachments

• spawn-info-ranks.jpg
    spawn-info-ranks.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 490
encogen
where candownload theolderversion of the mod?
Inversion0.6 playground.ru is, for example.I do not know ... I do not etchny unethical and do not allow to run the game.
06 normal runs and selected members of the gang

encogen
where candownload theolderversion of the mod?
Inversion0.6 playground.ru is, for example.I do notknow ...I do notetchnyunethicalanddo not allowto run the game.
06normalruns andselectedmembers of the gang

The latest version should work just fine with the current patched Steam version. You are running the Steam version of SRTT, right?

SRTT downloaded from the Steam?
No, I'm shaking with the torrent tracker...the basis repack steam-rip was taken,
1.0.0.1version of the game

saintsrowmods.com 1 - pirate 0

Game. Set. Match.

Are you certain it is not closer to
saintsrowmods.com 1547 - pirate 0

Are you certain it is not closer to
saintsrowmods.com 1547 - pirate 0

I was referencing tonight's game against Russia rather than stats for the whole season. ;)

Is it wrong that as soon as he said playground.ru I figured it was a torrenting site? Probably because he said he got it from there, at least I think that's what he said.

Well, I think my fish in a barrel analogy was wrong. These pirates are.. like video game mooks. You know in games with bad AI (and really almost every game so far) you can shoot a guy through a doorway that's the only way into a room, and his buddies come up single-file through that same doorway and get mowed down in order? That's what the pirates are like. "Hey, that guy got banned? Why'd he get banned? I have "pirate version" too." "That guy just got banned, stupid. I have "other pirate version."" "Hey, did someone say "pirate version"? I have that one too!"
:rolleyes:

Is it wrong that as soon as he said playground.ru I figured it was a torrenting site? Probably because he said he got it from there, at least I think that's what he said.
It's not a torrent tracker though - just a general videogame-oriented news site and community portal. It does not endorse piracy and prohibits linking to pirated software, but the administration cares little about people discussing it. So it's pirates accusing companies for asking too much money and similar bullshit. Also, a fair bunch of SRM mods are hosted there, and consequently some people honestly do not understand how modding cannot be piracy, because, hey, same thing, right? So they come here, get banned, and then rage on pg.ru forums, because "dafuq man, I'm an honest to God pirate, y u ban me, bro?" etcetera.

Back