GAT V Pack DLC free for one day (offer now over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am (sort of), GTA games for me is either require a more powerful PC than the one I'm using (back when GTA SA release) or too buggy to play it (GTA IV). I always prefer other open world games more than GTA, they just never work for me. The first and last GTA game I played was GTA VC.

Back on topic please.

There's a GTA thread in the Off-Topic forum if you'd like to continue to discuss GTA.

Well I know its too late now but my friends who don't own SR4 yet were also able to get the GAT V pack. Nice job there Volition, classy.

They were kind enough to give this DLC away for free. Can you really blame them for you missing it?
If this is directed at me, what I meant was "Volition you are awesome for also letting my friends download the dlc even though they don't own the game yet." Because I know they are going to buy it eventually.

I'm just happy with my knifethrower. ;)

They were kind enough to give this DLC away for free. Can you really blame them for you missing it?

Umm... yeah? He can blame Volition for a lot more than that, but I'll stick to this.

I assume this was done as a way to compensate customers for the patch that broke their saved games. How exactly does making a crappy ass DLC free for a day compensate for that? What if many people who had their saves raped by the patch weren't even at home the whole day?

Umm... yeah? He can blame Volition for a lot more than that, but I'll stick to this.

I assume this was done as a way to compensate customers for the patch that broke their saved games. How exactly does making a crappy ass DLC free for a day compensate for that? What if many people who had their saves raped by the patch weren't even at home the whole day?
If you miss something that was free for a limited time, it's not the companies fault you missed it. That train of thought is plain silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back