Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Ehy idol, i was playing coop with my friend, until we reached the "we've only just begun" mission.
At this point we get stuck... Whoever start the mission will be waiting forever for an answer from the coop player. The only possible option then, is to delete the request, and then the game get perma-stuck for both the players, because neither me nor my friend could use the phone... It's just appear the cursor which should appear when on phone menu, but no phone at all... The only solution is to close saints row the third from task manager. (we can't either use esc, to call the game menù). I tried this also alone, before inviting him, and i get the same problem... I'm going to sleep now, tomorrow i'll try single player to see if i have the same problem, though i suspect i will...
I used core-mods, shitface weapons, gang plus one, avatar rampage... All these are the latest version except the core-mods, which i just used the one on gentleman of steelport... Other mods not updated i used are: extended taunt, extended vehicle customization. (this one are the version in your mod).

What could be the problem? Has this happened also before?

P.S: my friend has the same gentleman of steelport (with extended taunt and vehicle), shitface weapons, avatar rampage, mod in his folder, but NOT gang plus one...
This is the only flaw i can see... Tomorrow i'll make him download gang plus one also, just in case... Even though i don't think that's the problem... :(

Any idea?

P.P.S: Are your other Sandbox mode included on this one? Or i need to download it? :)

The first question is, are you both using the Steam version of SRTT? Also, are you using any other mods that have asm files? If so, you would need to manually update those files if you want to use them together with mods that share them.

You will need to download Sandbox+ separately since it's not part of GoS yet.

I am using the steam version of SRTT and haven't downloaded any other mods whatsoever(new game)

Gonna double check now though.

Do mods need time before they work? Because I definitely checked the mission log before and found nothing, but now the mission replays, and skin swaps are all there. But I guess whats important is that it installed correctly afterall.

Thanks. :)

There is no kind of "time delay" or anything like that, so not sure why you were seeing that. Unless you were trying to copy the files over while the game was actually running. If so, it would just ignore those new files until you restarted it.

Suddenly the weapons menu in Create Custom GoS has stopped working. I tried re downloading but it didn't fix the issue. It has really screwed up my weapons across all saves and even in a new game.

Suddenly the weapons menu in Create Custom GoS has stopped working. I tried re downloading but it didn't fix the issue. It has really screwed up my weapons across all saves and even in a new game.

What exactly do you mean by "stopped working".

Is it a mod included in GoS that make you lose 10.000$ when you die? Or is it a recent update? (When i played 1 year ago i remember when i die i used to lose something like 500$ or 1000$... Not 10.000$)

Back