Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Yes. I tried some more and it appears only the modded cheats work, the vanilla cheats don't, it gives the standard error.

Nothing has changed, and I've personally tested those. Can anyone else confirm?

Is Sandbox+ apart of this? If so do I just delete the Sandbox+ files and replace it with the GoTR ones?

No, and GotR has nothing to do with this. That's the compilation for Saints Row 2 and not Saints Row: The Third.

Having a minor issue...Just started a new game and in the mission "Guardian Angel" after Pierce shits on and the chopper sequence starts the loading screen comes up....and stays that way. I've tried removing elements, admittedly I haven't removed the mod entirely and tried the mission (i'll do this shortly) No other mods installed only GoS loose files.

It doesn't seem to be installing for me.

I see the new files in the location the batch output says they'd be; but there is no other files or folders and none of the features of found in-game.

I've tried running it from the game's location, and by running the bat as admin. When I run it as an admin, it says it can't find the option_mods folder, which is there in the same folder as the batch file. If I run the command line as an admin then navigate there, it doesn't give me this error, but it does the same thing as just running it normally and doesn't seem to install.

Windows 7 Premium x64.

Having a minor issue...Just started a new game and in the mission "Guardian Angel" after Pierce shits on and the chopper sequence starts the loading screen comes up....and stays that way. I've tried removing elements, admittedly I haven't removed the mod entirely and tried the mission (i'll do this shortly) No other mods installed only GoS loose files.

You have the optional mod installed to convert helis into boats so you can customize them. You need to REMOVE that mod after customizing or it breaks helis, including that mission.

It doesn't seem to be installing for me.

I see the new files in the location the batch output says they'd be; but there is no other files or folders and none of the features of found in-game.

I've tried running it from the game's location, and by running the bat as admin. When I run it as an admin, it says it can't find the option_mods folder, which is there in the same folder as the batch file. If I run the command line as an admin then navigate there, it doesn't give me this error, but it does the same thing as just running it normally and doesn't seem to install.

Windows 7 Premium x64.

You need to manually move the created files to one of two different locations, depending on which option you pick. i.e. loose files go in the root with the srtt exe, and patch files go in the cache folder. The full paths are in the readme.

Back