Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

I put it into the correct folder and it gave me a message and i pressed Copy and Replace, ive done it multiple times now and nothing

The option you chose is very subtle and mostly bugfixes and minor things. Can you change clothing colors in your wardrobe? Can you replay missions? Those are two of the bigger changes with the coop compatible patch you built. You should probably look at advanced mode and all the other mods that are available.

Oh, I thought the co-op version just added everything, so you could easily play with someone else who has installed the package

One slight problem, I remember reading that VTOLs, choppers etc were changed to boats, ive got that part and i edited my VTOL and it went fine but it doesnt move I press shift but nothing, same with my choppers

thanks again

You will need to make a new version without that option enabled to be able to fly them again.

Easy install, greatly increased my fun with this game, more to do, REPLAYING MISSIONS, this mod made the money I payed to get the pc version while I also own the xbox well worth it! Thought I got the game for $16 on steam during a sale ;) I also used your mod for saints row 2 and had a lot of fun as well! I am curious though, in 2 we where able to use NPC's like Shogo's duel wielding partner , sorry for the life of me I cannot type his name, and others I believe, will that be a possibility in this one as well?

in 2 we where able to use NPC's like Shogo's duel wielding partner , sorry for the life of me I cannot type his name, and others I believe, will that be a possibility in this one as well?

Volition approached things very differently with how the player can look like an npc in SRTT, as compared to how they did in SR2. In 2 it was a simple morph. In 3 they constructed unique clothing so you actually "wear" the npc. It's something that's probably going to have to wait until we have mesh tools (if at all.)

Back