Gentlemen of the Row

What optional gang customization mods are selected, if any? If you remove them, does it fix the npc issue?

The Aisha thing is because that cutscene needs to have all the internal triggers disabled in order to work correctly. They should reactivate though after.

I'm not seeing any of this stuff. If you go back to 1.9.1 does it fix these issues?

No gang customizations are in use. Never added any in prior either.

What 'internal triggers' what that be? My first playthru, which did have the previous version of your mod, I just followed the Ronin story/missions and she appeared. I've done the same this time as well, but apparently something didn't disable itself.

I'll revert back to 1.9.1 on my next play. I'm about 40% along in this game and don't want to screw up anything else by an uninstall/reinstall of the mod. :)

Also, that casket in the cutscene isn't supposed to be Aisha at all. That was not Aisha's grave that Johnny buries Shogo in. Look it up on youtube. It has never ever been Aisha in the casket.

Alright, I believe you. Sure looked like Aisha the first time I saw it. (That cutscene) There is one hole in the ground with one casket. Johnny and 'The Boss' certainly being heavily implied all throughout that scene that they are at a funeral for Aisha. Hard to imagine how anyone wouldn't think that Aisha WASN'T supposed to be the one in that casket. *Shrugs*

Johnny and 'The Boss' certainly being heavily implied all throughout that scene that they are at a funeral for Aisha
They are in that cutscene. It's just that the casket they put Shogo in wasn't hers

You know what shocked me about gentlemen of the row mod that idol ninja just came out with another version and yet i thought he abandoned saints row 2 because of saints row 3 and saints row 4. I mean the bugs and stuff are actually not as bad and horrid as people make you think i mean it can't believe people label it the worst port in history when it is actually a pretty good port from what people say.

Hi, I just got GotR and I had a quick question. After you break out of prison you are supposed to be able to buy a Samurai Sword and Machete (Along with other weapons) from Brass Knuckles, I am not able to buy either the Samurai Sword or Machete. I was wondering what I have to do to unlock them to be purchasable. Also when do you unlock the Dual Samurai Swords?

Hi, I just got GotR and I had a quick question. After you break out of prison you are supposed to be able to buy a Samurai Sword and Machete (Along with other weapons) from Brass Knuckles, I am not able to buy either the Samurai Sword or Machete. I was wondering what I have to do to unlock them to be purchasable. Also when do you unlock the Dual Samurai Swords?

Weapon availability is directly tied to how many neighborhoods you've taken over. As you complete the game, more and more weapons are available at both Friendly Fire and Brass Knuckles. The dual samurai swords are an unlockable you earn after the jyunichi fight.

You can make all weapons available immediately at the stores by using the "open weapons" optional mod in the GotR installer.

Back