Giant Player Rampage

me neither hoeward do you have any idea when is idol ninja going to release the mission replay because i been waiting and waiting and i havent seen it yet and i was hoping it was going to be in his sandbox + wip build 14 but it is not because he said it was going to be in his sand box mod but i haven't heard any new news on it.
It'll be released when the patch with all the requirements is out.

ok well hope it doesn't take a long time because i relly want mission replay because i want to be able to replay my fav missions without having to restart the whole game

So how do I change animation and movement speed? The guide earlier in the thread made it easy to change player size, but I still don't understand how to make my character less of an ineffective spaz.

Also, has anyone figured out a way to do the flag thing yet? Or will we have to wait for better modding tools?

So how do I change animation and movement speed? The guide earlier in the thread made it easy to change player size, but I still don't understand how to make my character less of an ineffective spaz.

Also, has anyone figured out a way to do the flag thing yet? Or will we have to wait for better modding tools?
Playersize can now be changed using Sandbox+.

Actually, for those who wants a giant rampage mode, just use the Sandbox+ that you can find here : http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/sandbox-for-saints-row-iv.4651/

When you are big, yes, the physic change, yes you stomp car and yes, you also stomp people lolz you can edit the file to have a greater size, it works like a charm. Take care because if you are too big, you can jump and fall really high and that's not really what you wanted lol. Maybe I can do a mod with an edit of the Sandbox+ ? I dunno if it's allowed anyway !?

Back