Handgun Fun - Just messing around.

Yes and no.

Yes, in the sense I actually made minor changes to the bling shotgun and shark gun so you can fire them while driving like the other shotguns in my mod.

No, in the sense that I am only changing one minor flag, I plan on leaving DLC stats 99.9% alone.

Hey,I can make a version with no overheat on the S.T.A.G weapons,cyber smg,etc...
the ar-55 full auto too,things like that
if i can have your permission :)
later i post it only with your permission

I was wondering if you could make a version for me with Behemoth as a working weapon? (The weapon you use when playing as matts avatar)
I had added it to the shop list and it shows up/has an item image but when you equip it there is no model. I think it's due to the lack of the model line used in other items so if you could look into it I would be much obliged since it is technically a temporary weapon.

1. I left over heat on weapons because I like balance. I am however making LVL4 of the AR-55 full auto, I have it functioning in game.
2. I have reduced the over heat on the Cyber SMG's, not taken it away, this will be in the next update. Its all about balance.
3. I actually have been looking into how to get more weapons in game. I have mainly been concentrating on the VR versions of the Nocturne and Rocket hammer. The Behemoth is in the process though.
4. This is an open resource mod, just tack on credits to all people I have credited and myself if you based your mod off the data I've been changing.

In the weapons data file is has the line
<model>decker_sword</model>

At least my data has that listed, however this adds no model to it in game. I have found listed in one of the data files a 3d model called, Avatar_Sword, but changing it to this adds nothing either.

Melodic, I'm just not sure. Its really hard to say, I've tried multiple times to add just a new weapon of any kind and have lots of issues with it.

Sir Kiwi, you can actually uninstall and reinstall this at any time. This will not effect your saves in anyway that I have experienced.

Back