Health mod

hello i have completed the game 2 times and with all the bonus and health updates in game i cant get killed easy' like a tank will fire at me and i wont even get hurt. i like to die from tank fire and rocket fire from Helicopters. the thing with the game is once you upgrade bullet damage and things like that it makes you kind of invincible and there is no way to downgrade back i like a mod that makes tank fire and rocket fire hurt you more or kill you like if you get blown up in a car

Corrodias' save editor will allow you to toggle upgrades back off, along with all sorts of other stuff like returning neighborhood ownership to gangs so they spawn again.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/sr3-save-editor-c.1042/
ok thanks that looks a bit hard to install as i don"t use java i was thinking a small fill to make tank guns more power full and rockets and the Guns the army use even a mini gun cant kill me easy any more i just wish i never upgraded health wise thanks for your kind reply

You don't have to install anything other than the Java client itself (if you don't already have it installed.) Running and using the save editor is really as simple as it gets. I'm not sure if anyone will be willing to create such a mod for you when there is already a simple and elegant solution to your request. Still, best of luck.

ok thanks for your help i invited you to be friends on steam i sent you invite my name is Red ninja ;-) yes i i also payday day heist

Back