Heliport Issue [Unable to fully access]

Hi there, i have recently added GoS aswell as Sandbox + to my Sr3 folder (confident i'm doing it correctly) [Putting the files from the sandbox download and GoS download into the install folder, using the batch file to make mods patch rather than loose]. However, whenever i start my save i am able to see the heliport tag in the menu as well as by the heli pad although when i enter the heliport menu i am able to see the vehicles for a brief second until the menu automatically closes rendering unable to choose an air vehicle. All other things work fine.
I have re-installed, verified and replaced the files to make sure they were in the correct area, all to no success. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Just to note, if i use the batch file to remove the xtbl files then the heliport works perfectly, i think i might have installed wrongly and my apologies if i have.

First of all, that's not how GoS works. If you build patch files then they do not go in your install folder. They replace the vanilla ones here:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

Second of all, if you're trying to customize helicopters then that's a known issue with the menu disappearing. They only way you can customize them is by installing one of the optional mods that converts them to boats, customizing them, saving, then removing that mod so that they are helis again and flyable.

Ah sorry i forgot to mention that i only put the downloaded folders and files in the install and put the vsm_pc patch replacement into the packfiles cache [apologies]

I will try that out and thanks for the speedy response.

Keep in mind that if you install the mod that changes them to boats then they will be at the dock instead of the heliport. You can customize them however you want at that point. They just won't be flyable at all until you remove the mod again afterwards. Also, this mod will break any mission that has a heli in it if you don't uninstall it. i.e. enemy helis just sink like a stone.

Back