How does Nolan North voice work?

So I've heard that Nolan North is one of the voices available in the game, but how does that work exactly?

Is it like, NN is providing an alternative white male voice to Troy Bakers?

Or is it like, actual Nolan North starring himself as the leader of the Saints?

From what I heard, the voice menu in the character creation will have male 1, male 2, male 3 then female 1, female 2, female 3 and Nolan North. So Nolan North will voice as Nolan North.

Yeah, I know that much. I was asking how exactly does Nolan North voice works as in, is he going to act as if he's an actual Nolan North thrown into Saints Row game or something.

i believe i remember reading in one of idol's documentations that nolan north stars as himself as the president.

yes i re-read it. to quote idolninja

The super secret voice is... Nolan North! This isn't just Nolan North doing a male voice though. This is Nolan North referring to himself in the game as Nolan North, our POTUS. It is wildly amusing if you're a fan of any of Nolan's previous work.

i have no idea. i guess we'll find out once the game is released.

Ah, okay. So it's kinda like "hey i'm supposed to be a voice actor, why am i fighting aliens with super powers?"

More like Nolan North got elected POTUS.

More like Nolan North got elected POTUS.

awesome. i'm curious as to what his dialogue will be. can you spoil a little of his dialogue lines for us? or do have to wait untill the release?

Back