SPOILERS Increased End Game Zin Spawns

Hello and good day fellow Super Homies,
The completionist in me has me wanting to have at least one save with 100% and I didn't quite realize how little Zin there would be after finishing all the flashpoints and such around the map.

I was wondering if it would be possible to set the Zin portals to spawn larger amounts of enemies when you have notoriety, or alternatively, I wonder if there is a way to make the flashpoints respawn after a certain amount of time. This would be a fantastic aid in completing those challenges you may have missed blasting through the game using your favorite weapons. E.g. 250 kills with the bounce rifle goes a quite slow when only a couple of Zin spawn from each portal.

I had a good rummage through the requests and release thread and didn't find anything similar to this, but me not always being the most attentive fellow, would like to apologize in advance if this has already been requested/developed.

Thank you kindly!

I also made the same mistake and now I'm working very hard to collect those few achievements. Also if a mod can change which zin spawns from the portals. Because after the first few Zin it all becomes Monsterbots and those big turrets and it is downright painful to continue before being also interrupted by a warden (without using cheat codes of course to block the warden.)

I want more enemy spawns too. Even at higher notoriety levels they only send a few guys at you at a time. In some of the virus injection side quests I remember there being a ton of genki guys on screen at the same time, so the game can definitely handle more NPCs than what we currently have.

I'm working on a mod that changes the enemy spawns and teleport groups in act 3 (more cannon fodder, lower tier enemies don't stop spawning at high notoriety), removes Marauders (those annoying rolling things), disables Wardens without having to cheat, and changes notoriety gain/decay so that you move through the ranks more slowly (no longer will one well-placed black hole immediately escalate you to rank 5).

It's not ready yet though, and I seem to be running into some kind of enemy limit. :(

Back