Infinite loading screen cause by mods :/

Hi at all :)

I've downloaded some mods here, and installed them (step by step, followed all instructions and stuff ^^), but after defeating Cyrus and creating a character the game doesn't go on. I have the little cutscene where you talk to Benjamin King and Pierce, but then an infinite loading screen comes on.
I have figured out that this is caused by the mods because after I deleted them the game works properly.
Have You any Ideas why the loading screen occurs or how I can bypass him and play with mods?

Mods I used:

-NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

-Unlimited Super Powers Mod

-Extended Wardrobe

-Dark Rain (weather mod)

Greetings from Germany: SergeantSchmidt :D

Oh okey, sorry that I'm posting in the wrong sub forum :)

How can I update the ASM?

Run "stream2update.exe".

Also, using the "Dark Rain" mod with my NPC mod might be causing issues if you're using the preload_anim file from Dark Rain.

Make sure you're using the preload_anim.vpp_pc packfile from the NPC behaviour and spawn mod, or you will experience a lot of animation bugs or crashing.

Thank You, I will try it out and give feedback :)

//Now I get a total crash after trying to load the game, it is now downloading T_T

Last edited:
Thats what I've done, mhh I try it again when I'm home

// I have now installed only the Npc Mod and the Extende Wardrobe mod, and now everything works fine o.o

Last edited:
Sorry 'bout me not replying. I got no excuse. I gotta ask ,sorry to repeat myself, but did you download the tools and update the ASMs? If not I recommend doing so. Could help prevent future crashes. Helped me , but everyone Seems to experience something different each time. Weather it's the updating of the ASMs or not.

Forget this message.

Last edited:
Right...ok. Need to reread this thread again.

This one too.

Last edited:
Back