Inside Volition: Saints Row Undercover

You know, until this point I'd always thought that there wasn't really a good way to continue the story after 2 but I think this would've been excellent after some polishing (besides that bullshit about Sunshine's "identical brother" like what the hell was that). The idea that not everyone was happy under Boss' leadership is really interesting, and the civil war (if done correctly) would've really been a breath of fresh air after two games of "beat three gangs, unlock final boss" - having to fight your own would've been such an amazing opportunity for character development for characters like, say, Johnny and the Boss. Like this would've easily worked as a full-fledged SR3... which I think might've been the plan at some point, even.

But yea that was an amazing read. I'm honestly so stoked about the stream.

Enjoy guys. We never in our wildest dreams thought we would be able to clear that with Deep Silver Legal, but sometimes you just gotta go for it! :)

Enjoy guys. We never in our wildest dreams thought we would be able to clear that with Deep Silver Legal, but sometimes you just gotta go for it! :)

I never imagined it either, but I'm so glad it got the green light. A few more percent to go and I'm loading this up to try out. And tell the guys it was a great stream itself too, especially hearing from some of the folks who worked on it. Well, it just finished downloading, so message is getting cut sho-

<3, many thanks to all of you guys involved in this. Damn, I'm just way too excited haha

So.. wel.. hm... I was very excited but something isn't working for me :(
ULUS12345_00000.jpg

I just kept pressing X and it finally worked. BTW I'm getting a feeling so complicated playing this game. I haven't played 2 in a while but this area of the city it drops you into looks familiar. I'm positive I still remember where this area is in 2. The nostalgia is strong. :D

EDIT: It's Chinatown right?

Back