Is it possible to go back?

Also, those other simulations...you'll be done with'm right quick because they are just some small squares, you can 'explore' them completely within the one/two missions you are inside 'm.
You'll quickly hit a invisible/red wall.

Sandbox for SR IV will probably have that option.

By the way what is Gentlemen of the X mod gonna be called for SR IV? Gentlemen of the Simulation?

I know it's off topic, but I vote for Gentlemen of the Zin. I think that GotS (Gentlemen of the Simulation) is too close to GoS in lettering, and I think that GotZ sounds pretty nice.

I also vote for GotE (goat, lol) (Gentlemen of the Empire).

Now that I think about it, Gentlemen of the Empire sounds a lot better than Gentlemen of the Zin. I say we go for Gentlemen of the Empire! GotE!

Offtopic mode off.

I agree with Twitts. I also want to go back to the 50's simulation.

I wonder if we will be able to perhaps add a multiple choise menu at the ship which would allow you to go to Virtual Steelport or to the 50's. If traffic and police spawns could be enabled while playing in the 50's, that would be amazing.

I know it's off topic, but I vote for Gentlemen of the Zin. I think that GotS (Gentlemen of the Simulation) is too close to GoS in lettering, and I think that GotZ sounds pretty nice.

I also vote for GotE (goat, lol) (Gentlemen of the Empire).

Now that I think about it, Gentlemen of the Empire sounds a lot better than Gentlemen of the Zin. I say we go for Gentlemen of the Empire! GotE!

Offtopic mode off.

It's a tie, I think, between:
- President of Steelport --> P.o.S. ( lol )
- Governor of Digital Steelport --> G.o.D.S. ( Cause, you know, they're like kinda Gods now )
- Governor of Virtual Steelport --> G.o.V.S (Cause, governors. )

It's a tie, I think, between:
- President of Steelport --> P.o.S. ( lol )
- Governor of Digital Steelport --> G.o.D.S. ( Cause, you know, they're like kinda Gods now )
- Governor of Virtual Steelport --> G.o.V.S (Cause, governors. )
Gentlemen of Virtual Steelport is what i'd go with. i mean SR2 and SRTT both had gentlemen in it. so lets stick with that.

plus GoVS already hints at the word governor so having governor in it is kind of redudant

Back