Is your boss a man or a woman?

• A man

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • A woman

Votes: 52 59.1%
  • I use several character of different genders

Votes: 21 23.9%

• Total voters
I've done 4 Female plays, mainly to hear all the female voices throughout the game. I've done one full male play as well. Don't know why fully, but the Females seemed to have some of the better dialogue. The Southern gal really had some fun lines. A couple of 70's TV show lines I heard from her as well. :) That brought back some memories. "Kiss my grits!!!" LOL! I wonder whatever happened to Flo from Mel's Diner...Alice (Linda Lavin) I see back on TV now.

Lol i pick a man as my boss but sometimes or most times i would be a women because they made the avatars look way more hotter and sexy in sr3 and sr4 then they did in sr1 and sr2 i mean if you made a avatar in saints row 2 and you don't know how to make a avatar right you end up have a avatar that looks like a crack head.

I randomly change from the male character representing me, to a few girls modelled after Touhou characters and the Mario brothers, so i think i have an equal amount of both

I always play as 50 cent :p Thank you Marcusgarlick for the formula for both Saints Row 2, TT and IV. And also thank you Volition for putting the same Male Voice 2 in every Saints Row game I've played so far, I've noticed all other main voices did change.

woman. because men faces are pretty good designed. however women faces are ugly, so I always do my best building a beautiful female BOSS

Female
0000plyrchrtrup3.png

0000sr4TmodThmbsup.png

Last edited:
Back