Japanese SR4 trailer is... just...

After looking at these commercials, there's one thing I want to know, how strong of a following (or at the very least fan interest) does Prof. Genki have over there? Knowing that he and his game shows are supposed to be a parody of Japanese game shows, and knowing the general sense of humor the Japanese have, I'm curious if they embraced the joke in the Land of the Rising Sun. Just a minor arbitrary thought, but seeing these commercials kinda sparked it.

Last edited:
After looking at these commercials, there's one thing I want to know, how strong of a following (or at the very least fan interest) does Prof. Genki have over there? Knowing what he and his game shows are supposed to be a parody of Japanese game shows, and knowing the general sense of humor the Japanese have, I'm curious if they embraced the joke in the Land of the Rising Sun. Just a minor arbitrary thought, but seeing these commercials kinda sparked it.
same here. >.< id like to go there dressed as professor genki and see everyones reactions. its odd that theres not even a whisper of him in sr4s japanese commercials despite having being host to a successor to serft (super ethical reality funtime) AND appearing rarely with superpowers in the simulation... not to mention the weapon costumes and genkis being a customization option for your gang (under mascot) also, i vote a genki dlc with the octolauncher and the lab coat both being available. (or a mod)

same here. >.< id like to go there dressed as professor genki and see everyones reactions. its odd that theres not even a whisper of him in sr4s japanese commercials despite having being host to a successor to serft (super ethical reality funtime) AND appearing rarely with superpowers in the simulation... not to mention the weapon costumes and genkis being a customization option for your gang (under mascot) also, i vote a genki dlc with the octolauncher and the lab coat both being available. (or a mod)
We need hoeward for this. Hoeward! Where are you? We need you to do a model swap with Prof. Genki! :D

Back