SPOILERS Just A Question

Does anyone think there will be cribs in Saints row 4 because in the gameplay videos and other stuff they spawn n towers (i think) i really enjoyed cribs in the previous games so it would be a shame not to have cribs and it doesn't seem right not to have cribs If anyone knows anything can you post please thanks :):):)

P.S xfl1ppyx is AWESOME

If I remember correctly, you can leave the simulation and the ship you're in serves as a crib. Idolninja can correct me if I'm wrong.

If I remember correctly, you can leave the simulation and the ship you're in serves as a crib. Idolninja can correct me if I'm wrong.

I highly doubt you can just leave the simulation whenever you want, the whole point it that you're trapped, I'm sure there's parts of the story that you escape the simulation but not on will. Maybe after the story ends you'll be free to exit& enter the simulation... that would make sense as you probably defeat zinyak and are no longer trapped.

Anyway i just saw the map of SR IV and there seems to be no color for cribs, instead the yellow color is now "getaways" i suppose you can use them to lose the cops/aliens, or it could just be a name change. either way cribs won't be all that useful now that you upload& download vehicles wherever you are.

I highly doubt you can just leave the simulation whenever you want, the whole point it that you're trapped, I'm sure there's parts of the story that you escape the simulation but not on will. Maybe after the story ends you'll be free to exit& enter the simulation... that would make sense as you probably defeat zinyak and are no longer trapped.

Anyway i just saw the map of SR IV and there seems to be no color for cribs, instead the yellow color is now "getaways" i suppose you can use them to lose the cops/aliens, or it could just be a name change. either way cribs won't be all that useful now that you upload& download vehicles wherever you are.
We dont' know how it's going to work yet, so anything now is just speculation. We're going to have to wait until the embargo is off, and then we will can ask IdolNinja or see other reviews.

Though chronologically speaking from the story, it looks like you actually leave the simulation early on in the game after Kenzie and Keith David rescue you. Again, this is just me basing this off of things I've heard or seen. I could be far off for all I know.

If you can't leave the simulation, how do you expect to romance the shit out of everyone?

"Electronics are good for that too." - Kinzie

But seriously, I agree. And about the cribs, pretty sure I read/watched something that stated those are destroyed in virtual Steelport. But kind of fuzzy on where I seen that.
Yup, they are. In the press preview previews, Zinyak has destroyed the cribs in hope of crushing the Saints spirt.

Looks Cool exiting the simulation and "Wake-up" in the Ship like in matrix movie...but what about Changing Clotches?? only in stores?

Back