Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

[V] Knobby

Volition Staff
We are working to get this (working) patch out as soon as possible. I have heard "soon" and Maurice Tan just tweeted that DS is testing this patch now.

twit.png

We are testing to see what happens with the broken save games in the hopes that things will just go back to normal, but I have nothing to report there yet.

Hopefully this patch will come out tomorrow at the latest, but we will see. Thanks for all your patience during this...interesting time.

We are working to get this (working) patch out as soon as possible. I have heard "soon" and Maurice Tan just tweeted that DS is testing this patch now.

View attachment 3917

We are testing to see what happens with the broken save games in the hopes that things will just go back to normal, but I have nothing to report there yet.

Hopefully this patch will come out tomorrow at the latest, but we will see. Thanks for all your patience during this...interesting time.
what about new games that work fine now? will they be broken after the patch?

View attachment 3917

Thanks for an official reply to this, it helps!

We also hope that those of us who have not played the game for the last couple of days will also be okay.

so if i save and exit, my weapon upgrades will still be there and my dildo bat can be re-skinned again?

so if i save and exit, my weapon upgrades will still be there and my dildo bat can be re-skinned again?
"
We are testing to see what happens with the broken save games in the hopes that things will just go back to normal, but I have nothing to report there yet."
i think that means it's unknown

That's no bug, that's a message from the coding team. Clearly, the players are destined to (somehow) dual-wield dubstep guns. Each held like a boombox, one on each side.

Anyway, it's good to hear it's being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back