Saints Row IV Latest Steam patch issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
It IS the downside of online digital distribution.. no real re-distribution. Steam has been looking into used game trades, the rumor is, but it's not a thing yet.

Just wait a bit though, the DLC will return, that's the problem with the patch though is that stuff included was already bought, and they can't just undo it or people would be pissed their paid content vanished.. so Volition has to fix the issues, AND keep the DLC, AND not break anything more for anyone who may have a screwed up game from saving with the broken patch.

Well i don't know if it will work for everyone, or if this is the DLC everyone is talking about, but i was able to get my 'merica weapon back by using the all unlockables cheat on my test save, i haven't tried it in a new game though.

Withdrawals.. starting to have withdrawals...

Well time to go back to the Walking Dead... this time around I'm having Lee treat Kenny like shit, while wondering why I didn't do that before since he's a total fuck up.

We are working to get this (working) patch out as soon as possible. I have heard "soon" and Maurice Tan just tweeted that DS is testing this patch now.

View attachment 3917

We are testing to see what happens with the broken save games in the hopes that things will just go back to normal, but I have nothing to report there yet.

Hopefully this patch will come out tomorrow at the latest, but we will see. Thanks for all your patience during this...interesting time.
Thats great to hear that you are fixing it! I was too afraid to play the game after what happened, but i feel much better now that a staff member of Volition such as yourself has confirmed that it will be fixed. Thank you! :D

Grabbed this from the official Twitter account a few minutes ago..

Untitled.jpg

It's a quarter to 6am where Volition is HQ'd, so I imagine in a few more hours we hopefully will get another update or possibly the actual patch.

Last edited:
Thanks for the official response Knobby. I've been offline for an unrelated reason but I guess it worked out for the best. Probably good for me to lay off for a few days anyway, was starting to get loopy.

Now what I really want to see is dual dubbs playing different songs.
Might be a mess until we can get some custom songs that sync up on the gun. I pledge if this becomes a mod, I will work tirelessly until I get 2 songs that sync up perfectly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back