List of Desired Clothing

So, seeing as there are so many requests coming in for NPC clothing, and the same people are having to respond, I thought maybe we could start a list of said clothing that modders can pick up and work on when the SDK is released. Just as a note to anyone who wants clothing added, whether it be from in-game models or otherwise: that will be possible when the SDK is released, but not right now. That being said, I'll start off a list off things I have seen requested (that I can remember):
-Genki Girl clothing, requested here.
-Separated outfits (some of which were done by 50percentJoe here) Requested here.
-Ronin Jackets and customizable Stag Armor and Ultor Assassin suits, requested here.
These are just what I found in a few minutes on the Request forums. I can't think of anything to add for myself yet, but if you have anything, feel free to add it here.
EDIT: Browsing other forums, I thought of another one: being able to wear gloves with the catsuit.
-Bandit mask, as requested here.
-Masako Security outfit, requested here.

Last edited:
The gloves w/catsuit can be done now actually. All one needs to do is remove the Obscure VID slot on gloves for the catsuit in the customization_items.xtbl

The gloves w/catsuit can be done now actually. All one needs to do is remove the Obscure VID slot on gloves for the catsuit in the customization_items.xtbl
Can someone do this? I don't really know how to edit xtbl, let alone read it.

The Super costumes of the rest of the team. IE/ Super Kinzie, Super Matt, etc... All awesome outfits.

Back