Longer lasting freeze effect?(or unlimited)

Basically is it possible to make a mod that increases the time in which an enemy or civilian is frozen?(with the Ice blast power and also possibly the Ice buff power)(unlimited duration would be best :D)

I know I know it's a really small request it would just be nice to see enemies frozen for longer periods of time.

Basically is it possible to make a mod that increases the time in which an enemy or civilian is frozen?(with the Ice blast power and also possibly the Ice buff power)(unlimited duration would be best :D)

I know I know it's a really small request it would just be nice to see enemies frozen for longer periods of time.
This should entirely be possible.
The powers should be defined within a table inside Misc_Tables.
You should start looking there.

This should entirely be possible.
The powers should be defined within a table inside Misc_Tables.
You should start looking there.
Thanks lol I found it by just rummaging through my SR4 folder

(It was in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV\packfiles\pc\cache)

il start messing with it :p

(Update) the damn command line tools aren't working with my pc :/ huzzaahhh another reason to buy a new pc

If I eventually do figure what's wrong with my pc lol(might never happen) but il try and post it in the mod section :p

Last edited:
I have actually already tweaked this a bit myself. I set the freeze time to an hour so it would be unlikely for anyone to be around for that long!

The only problem is, any homies around will try and shoot at the frozen people if you hit them directly so I would suggest hitting the ground near them.

But I digress, the setting for this is in the tweak_table file under Frozen_thaw_time, this is, like Arglaar said, in the misc_tables file.

If you have troubles getting it working, I can drop my copy of the tweak_table file but it might have other changes in it too.

Back