Magnet Gun, an idea perhaps?

Would it be at all possible for somebody who knows what they're doing in Saints Row IV modding to create a Magnet Gun similar in its mechanics to the one from Red Faction Armageddon? (A weapon that fires a projectile that attracts whatever other object you tag next, very much like a magnet) maybe even make it capable to fire multiple projectiles and have them attract to the first one as an upgrade of some sort? Such a weapon would add many more hours to mine and no doubt many others playtime of the game.

I personally love this idea.

After watching a Brief Gameplay Video I'm all for this kinda of weapon.

The contest text seems to suggest that you only get it for free if you buy from GameStop. I'm sure it'll be released for everyone else, just for a price.

Actually, I think I know a way someone could do this (maybe) easily. Just take the blackhole gun, and disable (if possible) whatever it is that makes it actually swallow objects. That way it would just pull them in, but not destroy them. (Maybe even increase the force and reduce the damage of the explosion so that it'll shoot the objects off when it 'expires')

Just an idea~

Actually, I think I know a way someone could do this (maybe) easily. Just take the blackhole gun, and disable (if possible) whatever it is that makes it actually swallow objects. That way it would just pull them in, but not destroy them. (Maybe even increase the force and reduce the damage of the explosion so that it'll shoot the objects off when it 'expires')

Just an idea~

Or set negative gravitation for black holes in tweak_table.xtbl and you got ragdoll-white-hole-gun =)
I love both of these. I hope somebody makes separate Blackhole Gun entries with these tweaks made.

Back