Minigun Madness

I'm messing around right now, so far everything seems to be functional, none of my upgrades are missing. I'm gonna poke about some more.

Is there any way to change the unlockable murderbot minigun's skin from the broken arm model to the non-broken arm model. If so how do you do it?

^ Nevermind i figured out that it is item entry that specifies the skin to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
With this mod upgrades are missing for the knife minigun from GatV DLC
Also is there a way to uninstall this mod so that all the moded weapons disappear from the game? Beacuse I think that I am unable to play coop cause of it.

you can delete the mod by removing all the files in the Saints Row IV folder except the sub folders then ask Steam to varify the game files. It will redownload the missing files.

I thought that knife gun has no upgrades....

About knifegun: strangely, I've been using a modified version of this mod, with all damage upgrades removed. Today I bought the GAT V pack and got all the knifegun upgrades available, including the damage.

With this mod upgrades are missing for the knife minigun from GatV DLC
Also is there a way to uninstall this mod so that all the moded weapons disappear from the game? Beacuse I think that I am unable to play coop cause of it.

Just merge the old upgrade xtbl with the new one from patch_compressed.vpp_pc using winmerge. If the new upgrade xtbl is in a different text formatting to the one from this mod open it with a xtbl editor such as SRTTXtblEditor and save it, that'll change the formatting to that of the mods upgrade xtbl and make merging them easy.

Or just remove the files as it is likely that co-op wont accept the weapons being that they're custom rather than just stock weapons with modded stats for instance.

Back