Minigun Madness

removing the files of the mod and veryfying the game cache with steam doesnt remove the duplicate weapons from the inventory

That's because they've been saved to your save file. At least to my knowledge the only way to remove them now is to start a new save.

I apologize to anyone having issues after the latest update. I will try to make an attempt to repair and update to a newer version tomorrow on my day off. My time has been consumed by some extra hours at work and a recent purchase of GTA5. Duplicate weapons are a risk when it comes to uninstalling the mod, mind you though, only a handful are entirely new weapons. Some of the ones I added to stores are just Missions Specific guns, so even uninstalling the mod will leave those in your inventory... and actually somewhat functional too.

So, I again apologize for any inconveniences and will try to look into this soon.

@Mask Mods, what he meant was what lines to add to get back the Gat V DLC knife gun upgrades, with the mod installed it removes the upgrades for the gun.

I removed the weapon_upgrade.xtbl for the moment until the mod is patched or when I figure out how to do it myself.

@Mask Mods, what he meant was what lines to add to get back the Gat V DLC knife gun upgrades, with the mod installed it removes the upgrades for the gun.

I removed the weapon_upgrade.xtbl for the moment until the mod is patched or when I figure out how to do it myself.

Could he not merge this mod with orignal xtbl that has Knife gun in and working or would that add back in other stuff that would confilct with this mod

he could but I think he is busy with other stuff. It is possible to do it yourself, I've merge one or two mods together but I havent tried extracting the original xtbl file to merge with the mod file.

Back